[Diabetes-Talk] Dexcomg7

Eric Clegg ewclegg at outlook.com
Fri Dec 8 22:04:39 UTC 2023

Hello Listers,
If I can convince Kaiser to switch me to dexcomg7 instead of Libre3 I do have one additional question.

I have already established by some helpful persons on this list that this system will work with Siri.

I need to know if I can independently pair the app on the iPhone using dexcomg7 without resorting to sighted assistance which for me is extremely limited?

Right now I need sighted assistance to pair Libre3 to the sensor on my arm.

Any helpful comments will be appreciated!

Best,

Eric Clegg