[Diabetes-Talk] Dexcomg7

Patricia Maddix pmaddix at comcast.net
Sat Dec 9 02:04:16 UTC 2023

I am a Dexcom user, and there are numerous steps involved and using the app on the iPhone to get it up and running, requiring an understanding of using voiceover on the iPhone or talkback on the android phone.  From what I hear from freestyle libre users there are much fewer steps involved. On the Dexcom you can only use Siri to ask what your current blood glucose is after setting up this feature in settings. Siri cannot be used to enter the sensor code, or do any of the other things required on the app. The libre does not require you to enter any kind of a sensor code. it would be great if one of the Libre users could walk you through the process next time you change the sensor.
Patricia

Sent from my iPhone