[Diabetes-Talk] Some basic Libre 3 Questions

Lisa Belville missktlab1217 at frontier.com
Mon Dec 11 18:46:02 UTC 2023

Hi, all.  My sister has offered to get me the first month of use with a
Libre 3 system.  I'm totally excited about this, but I do have a couple
of questions.

Firstly, I'm using an iPhone 14 Pro with iOS 17.  How well does the
Libre 3 work?  The information on the Freestyle Libre page says to
enable notifications for Standby mode and to not use Assistive touch.  I
use neither of these, so I don't think it will be a problem.

Also, how well do the sensors stay once applied?  My sister has had her
Libre for several weeks and hasn't had any issues with her sensors
coming off, though she did warn me that drying off the area where the
sensor is could cause it to come off.

How have your experiences been with the Libre and an iPhone with VO and
do the sensors stay on, or do I need to get something to put on top of
them so they will stick?

Thanks in advance.

Lisa

--