[Diabetes-Talk] software for pump

Mary Davis mdavisforalternatives at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 03:18:16 UTC 2023

It was nice talking with you today, Joyce. You gave me permission to clarify and share a few things after speaking with you,.
JOYCE correct me if needed, so you are aeable to bolus on your own with beeps that follow, you do change your own reservoir and listen for bubbles and then you contact a reader service like AIRA to complete the cartridge change, your phone which is paired with the Medtronic pump AP allows you to monitor through voice over what your pump screen is ✓owing. You also shared that you will be figuring out more what the software can do and let us all know.

Thanks for your explanation.

We talked about similarities between your Medtronic with its new software and what my Tandem  x 2 pump does, and we agreed that right now pumps only allow for us to bolus, either quick bolus or bolus via the amount of carbs entered, as far as every thing else on our pumps we are using work arounds or readers .
Thanks again,
Mary