[Diabetes-Talk] Needing technical help re Dexcom and Libre and apple andandroid

walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 05:39:01 UTC 2023

Hello Lissi,

I understand your frustration. Navigating all of these technical aspects are difficult but obtainable. My name is Walter Mitchell, I am the President of the Ohio Diabetes Action Network. I utilize the Dexcom G6 for my continuous glucose meter, it has been a wonderful help with managing my blood sugars. It is connected to my smart phone, of which I use an I phone. Dexcom have an educational department for new users of there product and I found it to be very helpful. Dexcom will be a guest on the next Ohio DAN's zoom meeting scheduled for the first Saturday of May . I invite you to participate on this meeting to get answers to your questions and knowledge of their products. If you would like more information, please contact me at the information below the salutation.

There are many new aspects to managing diabetes, and we would love to provide you with the knowledge we have gained.

Thank you,
Walter Mitchell
President, Ohio Diabetes Action Network
(513) 250-2432
Walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com

Purpose:
The Diabetes Action Network Educate, Empower and Inspire blind and visually impaired people to independently and confidently manage diabetes!