[Diabetes-Talk] have a prodigy voice glucose monitoring and test strips and lancets for sale

Dacia Luck dacia.luck at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 02:38:12 UTC 2023

I paid $185 for all of it together. I am looking at somewhere between 100 $150 if possible since none of the products have been used or opened and are  in brand new condition. I prefer either Venmo, or PayPal if possible. I am willing to negotiate on price. I just have no need for the items and want them to be used by someone who can use them.
 I could potentially go as low as $75 if that works better. I know money is often tight. But I also know how expensive these items are to procure. Dacia.

Sent from my iPhone