[Diabetes-Talk] Reminder: Annual Dues

Danielle McCann danielletmccann at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 22:07:14 UTC 2023

Good afternoon all,

I hope that 2023 has been good to you so far. One exciting thing for
my family is that we started out this year in a new home. We are
happily still in Baltimore, just a few streets away from our previous
place. I wanted to share my new mailing address and send a reminder
about the different ways to pay division dues. We are accepting
payments via check and Zelle.
If you're mailing a check, please make it payable to the National
Federation of the Blind diabetes Action Network and mail it to:
danielle McCann
1110 William St
apt 202
Baltimore, MD 21230.
In addition to paying your dues, it's a good time to be sure that we
have your most up-to-date contact information. Please send me an email
off list with your information so that we can be sure to have correct
records. My email address is danielletmccann at gmail.com.

--
Thank you,
Danielle T. McCann