[Diabetes-Talk] Dexcom versus libre

Jonathan Franks jfranks at nfbtx.org
Mon Jul 10 15:03:05 UTC 2023

Good morning everyone,, I have used the libre two sensors for the past two years or so. However, I have heard that Dexcom is more accurate. This may be a subjective question but I was wondering from those who have used either product or both. Is there any reality to more accurate blood sugars with Dexcom or What are your thoughts?

Thanks,

Jonathan Franks MSW
President
National Federation Of The Blind Of Texas- Austin Chapter
Chairman
Mayors committee for people with disabilities – Austin, Texas