[Diabetes-Talk] Dexcom versus libre

gmelconian619 at gmail.com gmelconian619 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 20:32:31 UTC 2023

Yeap, totally agree with you.

-----Original Message-----
From: Patricia Maddix <pmaddix at comcast.net>
Sent: Monday, July 10, 2023 11:19 AM
To: Diabetes Talk for the Blind <diabetes-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: dashtalk at nfbnet.org; gmelconian619 at gmail.com
Subject: Re: [Diabetes-Talk] Dexcom versus libre

These systems both certainly are very good but just a note of reminder that they are certified to be no more than around 9% different than an actual blood sugar so they will never be exactly the same as a blood draw. and they may lag behind an actual blood sugar by as much as 15 minutes, so if your blood sugar is changing rapidly, there will be more of a difference until the sensor catches up.
Patricia.

Sent from my iPhone