[Diabetes-Talk] Dexcom G7 and iOS

Les Fitzpatrick lfitz50 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 20:28:57 UTC 2023

I'm working on it I'll let you know.

Les fitzpatrickPiano Technician
Ham call K5FPT

-----Original Message-----
From: Diabetes-Talk <diabetes-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Milton
via Diabetes-Talk
Sent: Monday, July 24, 2023 12:55 PM
To: 'Diabetes Talk for the Blind' <diabetes-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Milton <mota1252 at gmail.com>
Subject: [Diabetes-Talk] Dexcom G7 and iOS

Hello All Dexcom G7 and iPhone Users:

Apple has just released iOS 16.6 for those who are eligible for this update,
which most should be.

Has anyone installed the iOS 16.6 update and still able to use your Dexcom
G7 successfully?

I'm leaving this to someone who is not as chicken as I'm as I don't want to
loose the function of my G7.

I have not verified any update info from the Dexcom website.

Please do not respond unless you are a Dexcom G7 user and that you have
successfully installed the update and not having any trouble or you ran into
trouble.

Thank you.