[Diabetes-Talk] Diabetes Action Network Insulin Pump Seminar

nfbohiodandivision at gmail.com nfbohiodandivision at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 08:02:43 UTC 2023

I also hope that this seminar will be recorded. The Ohio DAN have a
scheduled Board meeting at the same time,. I hope in the future we can
coordinate our schedules better.

Please be advised; This is Walter Mitchell. This is a new email address that
I will use for the Ohio DAN, my other addresses are still good to use as
well.

Regards,

Walter Mitchell
President, Ohio Diabetes Action Network
Board Member, National Diabetes Action Network
(513) 250-2432
Walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com

Purpose:
The Diabetes Action Network Educate, Empower and Inspire blind and visually
impaired people to independently and confidently manage diabetes!

Follow the Ohio Diabetes Action Network on social media:

Face book: www.facebook.com/OhioDanDivision/.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo2LdDV_40OGxIp3AApnUYw