[Diabetes-Talk] sensor

Patricia Maddix pmaddix at comcast.net
Fri Jul 28 19:02:25 UTC 2023

Dar
If your app is telling you to replace the sensor and not giving you readings, then you will have to do that as there’s no hope of getting the current one up and running. You should call technical support. for the replacement and while you have them on the line, they should be able to walk you through setting up the Siri shortcut that will allow you to use a verbal command to get your blood sugar reading.
Hope this helps.
Patricia.

Sent from my iPhone