[Diabetes-Talk] Medtronics Infusion Set & 780 Insulin Pump.

Diana Cook diana56cook at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 21:50:23 UTC 2023

Hi Dar.. I use an insulin pump. I have some vision in one eye- blind in other. My biggest problem is drawing up insulin into syringe but my son can help with that. My endocrinologist team is a great source for training and help! My control is so much better on pump and life more normal!  Wishing you success! Diana

Sent from my iPad