[Diabetes-Talk] Dexcom G6 Clarity Questions.

etscrivani at verizon.net etscrivani at verizon.net
Mon Jun 12 14:04:42 UTC 2023

Hi All,

I think I may have done something either in my Dexcom G6 app or the Clarity
app that messed up the delivery of my reports. I used to always get weekly
summary reports on Sunday that would show how I ran for the week. One would
list the days of the week and the percentage of time for each day that I met
my goals, another would give the total percent of time for all days I was in
control breaking down percentages of very high, high in range, low, and very
low. Another would list out any patterns of highs/lows for both night and
daytime hours.

As of yesterday I realized I was not receiving any notifications on my phone
that I could tap and look over the results. I've since tried looking in both
the G6 app and the Clarity app, but I'm not sure what I should look at or
tap as the setting(s) of choice. Does anyone still using Dexcom G6 have
thoughts on what I should be looking for? Thanks for any pointers.

Eileen