[Diabetes-Talk] dexcom g seven

d m gina dmgina at mysero.net
Tue Jun 13 19:37:20 UTC 2023

I am still trying to get the pass word to say it knows me.
I thought maybe I would have to change it.
Also how did you learn how to put on the device.
I go on the 27th, where I think all the lady is going to do is start it.
When you say you put it on your leg, what part of the leg do you put it on.
Yes I would be concerned that I would knock it off my arm or it would
be taken off by someone else.
Will the doctor see the readings?
Dar