[Diabetes-Talk] get started

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Fri Jun 16 19:06:18 UTC 2023

Dar, I figured things out myself as well. I used Aira to confirm the code
before I entered it manually. Trust me, my first few hours with the G7 app
were ugly! But most of the ugliness on the first day was playing with the
stupid overpatch. Once I called tech support and they said, ditch it, I got
my life back. <grin>
Also, don't forget that you can get help by calling Dexcom. I've gotten my
best help on the week ends.