[Diabetes-Talk] medtronics

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Mon Jun 19 00:00:27 UTC 2023

The sensors are used for 7 days.  The new pump comes with a charger-small
device that has a ccc battery in it.  You need to take the sensor and place
it in the chrger for 15 minutes before putting it on your body.  The small
charger device is suppose to last for 1 year.  The charger device has a
green light that glows when it has a full charge on it.  So basically I was
told by the trainer that put it on the charge before you start.  I either
check my clock and leave it there for like 30 minutes or I I use AIRA.

Now with the new ap I believe you don't need AIRA to tell you which arrow
is yellow to unlock it.

I receive a notice the other day that my upgrade is in the process of being
sent out.

I am not happy as I am leaving next week and won't be home for 3 weeks.

Joyce