[Diabetes-Talk] My Saturday night G7 adventure.

Les Fitzpatrick lfitz50 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 00:08:34 UTC 2023

Don't be concerned agbout the G7, I have no problem except for the Bluetooth and if I don't let it get more than about ten feet from me it works just fine.  I think it is the best Dexcom yet. Don't let what you are hearing put you off from using it, because it is a great device, and the app works great also.

Les fitzpatrickPiano Technician
Ham call K5FPT