[Diabetes-Talk] Libre CGM question

gmelconian619 at gmail.com gmelconian619 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 16:48:10 UTC 2023

Yeap, you can do that on the libre 2 and libre 3.   They have it set with
the 80 for going low and 240 for going high an the urgent 55 which you cant
change .but the low and  high you can change depending on your  needs and
use case.     As well they have gtgotten FDA approval for integration with
insulin  pump and they  wyill be changing the  libre 2 and 3 senssors to
meet those needs   at end  of year.   Hope all that  helps out.