[Diabetes-Talk] An amazing G7 moment. Not!

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Mon Jun 26 16:51:50 UTC 2023

Hi everyone.
As I sit here on hold with tech support, just thought I'd share. During the
night, at 3:00 am, I heard an alarm from my G7 like I've never heard before.
Man it was loud! The thing started hollering, critical! Critical! Then it
said: The app has stopped. You have changed the clock on your phone. Huh?
No, I didn't. I was sleeping. As soon as the message finished, my reading
was there along with the trend graph. I'm going to ask what would have
caused it to go off, or if it was another ridiculous app issue. In general,
my current sensor is behaving very nicely and I really hadn't given the
Dexcom much of a thought at all. I haven't had to calibrate either. Since I
know they are working on the things I've reported, I'm just waiting and
watching. But wake me up in the middle of the night? For what? Wow! But
trust me, that alarm is wild!
Just thought I'd share.