[Diabetes-Talk] An amazing G7 moment. Not!

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Mon Jun 26 17:09:27 UTC 2023

Hi Less.
Sorry you're in the hospital. You need to find "events. If you scroll through the "glucose" tab, you will eventually hear it say, add events, plus sign. Double tap on that. The first item you'll find says blood glucose, finger stick or calibration. Double tap on that. On the next screen, it gets a bit weird because it says that everything is dimmed, but it's not. The first thing you hear is, entry type. Keep swiping right till you hear, use as calibration. Double tap and you'll land in an edit box where you can enter the reading you want it to use. Then find a save button and I think you're done. I just haven't been on that page for awhile.
Hope this helps.