[Diabetes-Talk] An amazing G7 moment. Not!

Milton mota1252 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 18:10:48 UTC 2023

Well, it could be several things, when an alarm like that goes off it is
best to pickup your phone and check to see if it is the Dexcom G7. If it is
the Dexcom that caused the trigger of the alarm, you need to open the app
and look for the OK button. The alert could be telling you that either the
rise rate of your glucose is rising at a fast rate, your glucose is over 275
mg/dL, your glucose is dropping below 75 mg/dL, or you lost your blutooth
connection. Unless you open the app you will not know why the alarm was
triggered.

You can set alerts to be silent while sleeping but that will only work if
you have a pin to unlock your phone. You can find this info in your Profile
under setting.