[Diabetes-Talk] Insurance anomalies continue, but I got the sensors!

Amy Ruell womantech at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 22:12:00 UTC 2023

Hello all,
Finally got my sensors today. I was charged $102, at least that’s what it says on my credit card. That’s what the pharmacy told me as well. However, when I looked at the bill, I had received one receiver, which cost $51 and sensors which were listed as three free. When I called the pharmacy, it was too late to get a supervisor who would know more about this. Apparently I was supposed to get some thing called a Dexcom.