[Diabetes-Talk] Keeping track of diabetes question

Greg Wocher gtwocher at gmail.com
Sat Mar 4 00:45:19 UTC 2023

Hello all,
One thing I have never been good at is keeping track of all the things we diabetics need to. I was just never taught how to do it so I never really got into the habit. I have been watching a lot more videos on youtube about diabetes from different people. One thing in common is the need to keep track of all the numbers to find patterns and trends you can act on. My question is what are people using to keep track of it all? Ideally I would like an iOS app because my phone is with me all the time but any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks,
Greg Wocher