[Diabetes-Talk] Announcing the Diabetes Action Network 50/50 Raffle!

Danielle McCann danielletmccann at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 13:57:17 UTC 2023

Good morning!

The Diabetes Action Network, a proud division of the National
Federation of the Blind, is holding a 50/50 raffle to raise funds for
our fall seminar in St. Louis. Tickets are one for $1 or six for $5.
The winner will be drawn during our business meeting at national
convention in Houston. To enter for your chance to win half of the
total amount collected, all you need to do is provide your name, phone
number, and payment to us. To do so, you can send checks or pay via
Zelle. The email address to enter and for Zelle is dan4114 at gmail.com.
Checks can be made payable to the Diabetes Action Network and mailed
to Danielle McCann at 1110 Wiliam St Apt 202 Baltimore, MD 21230. You
don’t have to be present at our meeting at convention to win though
we’d love to see you there! Entries will be sold through July 1 and
there is no limit to the amount of times you enter. Remember, the more
chances sold, the larger the prize. Good luck!

--
Thank you,
Danielle T. McCann