[Diabetes-Talk] Oh Simpich questions

Sean Ray seanray68 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 20:55:05 UTC 2023

Hello everybody.

I have been on this group for a little while now, and I haven't really had any questions come up for me until now. If you see this message twice, it's because I was having technical difficulties. Sorry about that.

I may be starting to take oh Simpich. I will find out tomorrow. I was wondering if anybody takes a Simpich and if they administer their own shots. How do I navigate the pin? Does it make noises that I can hear? I know this may seem kind of ignorant to some of you, but this is the first time I've been thinking about having to do injections.  Any information you could give me would be wonderful. Thank you so much.

Best,

Shaun