[Diabetes-Talk] Medtronics Infusion Set & 780 Insulin Pump.

etscrivani at verizon.net etscrivani at verizon.net
Wed May 31 22:05:42 UTC 2023

Veronica,

To clarify my earlier description of the Medtronic 780 pump, NO, the pump
cannot be controlled through the phone apps. I did specifically ask this
question and just forgot to include it and the answer in my earlier message.
I think the app is just a way of confirming status of the pump and what was
last done on it and things like the battery level.

Eileen