[Diabetes-Talk] number

Les Fitzpatrick lfitz50 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 19:07:52 UTC 2023

On the G7 all you need to do is go in the app where it says take picture and
let your G7 with the button on the opposite side from  where the phone is
and slide your phone about a third of the way up and maybe move the Dexcom
around a little and it will pair via Bluetooth. It's actually pretty easy
most of the time I don't have any trouble with pairing the Dexcom G7 device
and I do this after I inject the sensor.  Let me know if I can help further.
You could even call me if you like and I will try to explain it better.

Les fitzpatrickPiano Technician
Ham call K5FPT