[Diabetes-Talk] opinion needed

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Mon Nov 27 21:50:05 UTC 2023

Is any one using the Medtronic insulin pump 780 G and using the Smartguard ?
Has any one used the mini med software with an IWatch??

I understand that you bneed an IWatch series 9.

I am looking into getting the  IWatcgh with all the sales going on in the
next few weeks.  I will love that I won't have to drag my IPhone with me all
the time.

I have had my  ups & bno more downs  , but I have never been within normal
limits like this.

Thanksgiving nmarks my 65 years of Type 1 diabetes.  This pump might be the
closes I will get to an artificial pancreas.

Joyce Kane

Kane Kids Shop

 <https://www.etsy.com/shop/KaneKidsShop?ref=shop_sugg>
https://www.etsy.com/shop/KaneKidsShop?ref=shop_sugg