[Diabetes-Talk] Coffee

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Wed Nov 29 01:50:43 UTC 2023

If it tastes sweet that's enough to make your blood sugar rise.  The
cinnamon has to be cinnamon verum since that is what was used to test
blood sugar originally.  People that think cinnamon is a myth didn't buy
or use cinnamon verum.  Other plants tasting like cinnamon and less
expensive regularly get sold as cinnamon in the grocery stores.  Even with
cinnamon capsules skimpflation can have manufacturers putting out
counterfeit product and charging you the same amount of money for the
counterfeits as the originals.  That counterfeiting is happening all over
through the pharmaceutical supply chains which is why regular blood
testing is so important so doctors can be sure medications are at the
correct levels in people's blood.

--
 Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com>
 soap, ballot, jury, and ammo.