[Diabetes-Talk] Dexcom G7 Woes...

Bernadette Jacobs bernienfb75 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 14:25:25 UTC 2023

Good Morning Everyone!!

Not sure if anyone else out there is having this trouble. If so, what
is there to do about it? Seems no matter what I  do, I can't get the
sensors to stay on my arms. With or without the "overlay" patches?
Those things are a  crock! I've even tried ordering from Amazon and so
help me, there's no hope!!! After going through three sensors between
Yesterday afternoon and 5;:00 AM this morning, I  got desperate and
put it back on my belly where I  put the G6's. So far, so good--knock
on wood, LOL!! Suggestions?

Bern