[Diabetes-Talk] Dexcom G7 Woes...

Taylor Scott taylor9209 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 23:39:58 UTC 2023

Hi, I have been using these, and they help out quite a bit.

Skin-Tac™ Adhesive Barrier Wipes 50 count https://a.co/d/eALTVAa
Before I started using them, the sensor would start to get that
pulling sensation after about 4 or 5 days, and by day 7 through 10, I
was constantly beeing super careful.

I use an alcohol whipe to clean my arm, then I use one of the Skin-Tac wipes.
I've found using a glove when using it helps. Other wise your fingers
stick to everything, and it can take a little while to get off.

By the time you open the dexcom box, the skin-tac has dried into a
sticky patch, and I just apply the sensor where I scrubbed with the
skin-tac.

Hope this helps.