[Diabetes-Talk] Dexcom G7 Woes...

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Thu Sep 7 02:13:20 UTC 2023

I tried using Skin Tac wipes and hated them. With gloves, I couldn't feel what I was doing and I was trying them with placing pods and it was a sticky mess.How does the outside of the applicator not stick to your arm? I'm impressed. The final straw was when I packed some wipes in my back pack for travel. The sticky soaked through the packaging. It was awful and I threw out the lot of then right then and there. Right now I just put the Dexcom sensors on my belly because my pods are happier on my arms anyway and I only have a certain amount of realestate. Hahaha!
Glad to see I'm not the only one who thinks alcohol wipes don't have enough alcohol on them any more. Sheesh!