[Diabetes-Talk] Dexcom G7 Woes...

Bernadette Jacobs bernienfb75 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 11:37:52 UTC 2023

Actually, when I'm home, here, I never use those alcohol wipes. They're pretty much useless!! The only time I ever use them is if I am out somewhere and then, it turns out, I end up using two or three to get the job done because one is never enough. As for the sticky thing, I have just decided that from now on I will put them on my belly as I did with the G sixes. And scrap the arm idea, as they really don't work there for me, anyway. The one on my belly is still there from yesterday morning at 5 AM. So, I figure we are doing good!! Thank you guys so much for all your help!!

Bern

Sent from my iPhone

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/diabetes-talk_nfbnet.org/mota1252%40gmail.
>>> com