[Diabetes-Talk] Update:Question about Clever Choice Voice HD Meter

gmelconian619 at gmail.com gmelconian619 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 00:41:46 UTC 2023

Please do let me know how  this works for you .i would like to  have a back up solution to my clever-choice.i do have  the other one which I think most use  on the list but I could not make heads or tails out of it and with my frustration I went looking for another accessible or useable meter  solution for some one who is low vision/ blind.