[Diabetes-Talk] iOS Update and Dexcom G7 Users

Milton mota1252 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 19:07:18 UTC 2023

This message is specifically directed at iPhone users who are on the Dexcom
G7. Please do not respond unless you are able to answer my inquiry.

I'm running an iPhone 14 Pro using iOS 16.6.1 along with the Dexcom G7. Has
anyone updated to the recently lease of iOS 17 using the combination that
I'm using or an older iPhone that was able to update to iOS 17? Just checked
the Dexcom website for their compatibility info and the latest update that
they are approving is iOS 16.6.

Milton Ota

ICAN Island Computer Access Now

4273 Coventry Dr., S.