[Diabetes-Talk] iOS Update and Dexcom G7 Users

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Tue Sep 19 00:18:36 UTC 2023

Hi everyone.
I'm just making sure that everyone caught that Robert has the Libre and it was under the subject line of the Dexcom..
Actually, one of the reasons I don't rush on the updates is having to deal with all of those annoying warnings Dexcom tosses at us. <grin.>
Boy, sometimes keeping up with all of the fighting tech pieces can get to be a pain in the you know what. <grin>