[Diabetes-Talk] g7 update

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Tue Sep 19 17:19:40 UTC 2023

There is a step by step guide. The only guide I follow is, "wait till
October when a new one is supposed to come out. <grin.>
If there really is info about which piece to pull first so you get the back
off without the front falling apart too, and if you do get the back off and
stick it on, how to find an edge you can grab to get the front piece off
without pulling the whole thing off, I'd be very curious. Even tech support
told me to forget it. <grin>
In the meantime, I'm all ears. Thanks.