[Diabetes-Talk] MiniMedtronic 780G App(s)?

etscrivani at verizon.net etscrivani at verizon.net
Thu Apr 18 23:38:41 UTC 2024

Hi All,

I will be looking once again at the Medtronic 780G insulin pump since my
current pump is now out of warrentee. Before I meet with the pump trainer I
want to download any apps that are needed to get the most out of the 780G
pump. The Minimedtronic Mobile was the only app mentioned. Can anyone using
this pump let me know if that is in fact correct for the pump and for Voice
Over users? Also, are there any other apps I should be looking at to work
with this insulin pump?

I'm undecided as to weather or not I want to change to their CGM which I
think is called the Guardian. I'm currently still using the Dexcom G6 which
I'm completely happy with. Any thoughts on the Medtronic CGM?

Thanks.

Eileen