[Diabetes-Talk] MiniMedtronic 780G App(s)?

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Fri Apr 19 02:18:06 UTC 2024

Eileen, I would like to suggest that you expand your exploration. From what
I can tell, it looks as though if you get the 780G, you will essentially be
buying a fancy car for which you can't get a driver's license and all you
can do is sit in the back seat. You really won't be able to do any more than
you can right now. And the Tandem Mobi is out. It's way more usable, giving
you both independence and better control. I would take the time to connect
with a Tandem rep and look at the pump as well as the app that controls it.
It's a great little pump and you can get what you are really after.
Just my dollar's worth. <grin.>