[Diabetes-Talk] Finding Help With the Dexcom G7

Milton mota1252 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 22:44:05 UTC 2024

Do you have a diabetes educator connected with your doctor that prescribed
the Dexcom for you? If so, I would start there to get training and learn
about what your options are with regarding a pump. If you have been
following the discussions hear, there is still no pump that is fully
accessible and you will have to discuss these things for alternative
suggestions on how to deal with the inaccessibility of pumps.

If you don't have a diabetes educator connected with your doctor, Dexcom has
people that you can call for assistance and help. There is a toll-free
number that you can call but I don't have it right in front of me at the
moment.

Hope this helps.