[Diabetes-Talk] Finding Help With the Dexcom G7

gmelconian619 at gmail.com gmelconian619 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 00:02:44 UTC 2024

Good to  hear.i cant go to the dexcom g7 as of yet.with omni pod 5,  still
stuck on dexcom g6,  till they redesign the pods  to work with dexcom g7,
from what I ws told when I asked customer service abouti with it working
with dexcom g7.   I am doing well with it.i am running  it on a Samsung
galaxy s22  plus with 1ui6 based on android 14 with talkback 14.