[Diabetes-Talk] 2024 Diabetes Action Network Dues

Steve Cook stanley7709 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 23:36:22 UTC 2024

Hi Danielle,

Does the Diabetic Division meet throughout the year or just at our wonderful
National Convention?

Steve Cook
You are invited to join us on the 1st and 2nd Friday of each month at 8:00
PM Eastern for audio described movies using the below Zoom platform!
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8032543777?pwd=QTVQd2RzN3l6QnNmZ0FmSnp6NG8vQT09
Meeting ID: 803 254 3777
Passcode: 124578