[Diabetes-Talk] I have not received any posts from this list. Serve.

David Andrews dandrews920 at comcast.net
Sat Jan 27 03:44:48 UTC 2024

You are subscribed to the list.  gmail does not
give you copies of your messages you post, but
you should see others. If not, something is
blocking at your end, either gmail is blocking
us, or it is going into a spam folder.

I have turned on post acknowledgement for you, so
you will get acknowledgement via a message when you successfully post here.

Dave