[Diabetes-Talk] Novopen echo

jamielgurganus at gmail.com jamielgurganus at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 17:57:32 UTC 2024

Hi Shawn!  I'm in the same predicament with the Fiasp, and my doctor just had me go back on the Novalog flex pen for now.  I'm not familiar with the device you are questioning.  He doesn't think I'll have that significant of an adjustment back to the fast acting vs. rapid fast acting.  I'll know the next time I start a new pod.

				Jamie