[Diabetes-Talk] 50/50 drawing for only $5

Debbie Wunder debbiewunder at charter.net
Fri Jun 28 23:02:36 UTC 2024

The NFB Diabetes Action Network is holding a 50-50 raffle that will be drawn
for at the Diabetes Action Network division meeting on July 5. Tickets are
five dollars each, and you need not be present to win.

If you are buying a ticket, please write to Danielle McCann at
dmccann at nfb.org <mailto:dmccann at nfb.org>  giving your name and telephone
number. If you want one ticket, include your name and phone number once. If
you want five tickets, include it five times. In other words, we want a name
and phone number for each ticket. We will put these in a spreadsheet and do
a random number drawing to determine the winner.

If you are at the convention, certainly you can give Danielle your money as
late as noon of the meeting day which is July 5. If you wish to purchase
tickets and will not be at the division meeting, you can do so by sending
money through PayPal to nfb4114 at gmail.com <mailto:nfb4114 at gmail.com> . If
you wish to use ZelleR, you may use the same address. Remember to contact
Danielle with your name and phone number appearing once for each ticket you
wish to purchase, and let her know how you are paying (Zelle or PayPal). For
example, if I want five tickets, I send Danielle $25 either through Zelle or
PayPal. I also send her an email with

Debbie Wunder 573-268-6989

Debbie Wunder 573-268-6989

Debbie Wunder 573-268-6989