[Diabetes-Talk] Dexcomg7 and Siri

Eric Clegg ewclegg at outlook.com
Fri Mar 1 00:43:37 UTC 2024

Hello Listers,
I want some clarification before going to my next step in this process..

I initially tried Libre3 and found it will not work with Siri.

Tomorrow I'm going to my diabetes educator at Kaiser to have them set up dexcomg7 to work with Siri?

Do  I have to tell the diabetes educator anything specific to have this app work successfully with Siri?

I'm not sure how competent these people are? They act like they have never seen a blind person or an iPhone and its apps?

Any helpful comments will be appreciated.

Best,

Eric Clegg