[Diabetes-Talk] Dexcomg7 and Siri

Patricia Maddix pmaddix at comcast.net
Fri Mar 1 02:20:19 UTC 2024

Erik,
Your educator should know how to enable the Siri shortcut. Just in case, when you open the G7 app, you go to the tab on the very far right hand side at the bottom called profiles. Then in the menu you go to Siri shortcut, and this is where you can enable the, default phrase or change to any phrase that you want to customize. All that Siri can do with this app is to verbally tell you your blood glucose level by using the selected voice prompt such as. Hey Siri, get glucose.  And of course you can always use Siri to open the app like with any other app.
Patricia.

Sent from my iPhone