[Diabetes-Talk] Dexcomg7 and Siri Do Not Work

Eric Clegg ewclegg at outlook.com
Sat Mar 2 01:25:53 UTC 2024

Hello Listers,
I went to my diabetes educator at Kaiser. He was a resentful fellow who seemed to hate doing his job in fact he really did not seem to know what he was doing.

He installed dexcomg7 and hopefully deleted Libre3.

I got home and find that Siri does not work with this app and dexcomg7.

Stupid Siri just says I can't help you with that!

I will be going to the NFBC convention in a few weeks. Maybe someone from the diabetes division can help solve my problem.

This disease makes me really angry!

Firstly for the decent training I can't seem to find and also for the worthless Kaiser diabetes educators.

If I knew more about my iPhone I could solve my own problems.

Eric Clegg