[Diabetes-Talk] Dexcomg7 and Siri Do Not Work

Eric Clegg ewclegg at outlook.com
Sat Mar 2 17:31:41 UTC 2024

Hello,
Thanks for the nice note.

I live inSacramento,CA.

The agency for the blind here is absolutely useless. Their training program is not at all helpful.

Here is what is happening now.

I went to the useless diabetic educator at Kaiser.

They installed dexcomg7 and now Siri does not work period.

I have had this SE phone for about 3 years and have gotten very little training.

At this point I don’t know what to do get a new more modern phone and trade this in to Apple.

I have this phone because I thought I could use an app to give me my blood glucose readings.

Apparently on myphone that does not work.

I was at the Maryland state convention a few weeks ago and the phone did not work. Siri quit and I had someone in their technology session revive it.

This means that this weirdness has happened twice in the last few weeks.

Should I go to the Apple store and trade in this phone for a newer model.

As I said in my last message this disease and the iPhone that doesn’t work properly makes me quite mad and frustrated.

Any help will be appreciated.

Am I retired state employee so I can be reached by phone at:

(916) 444-3158

I am a wizz with my amateur radio gear and Windows computer and Jaws but cannot get to grips with this Iphone.

Best,

Eric clegg